· Tray has been working hard to be kind toeveryone and make sure that no one has hurt feelings in Mrs. Chaddock’s room.He is always helpful and kind.
· Jordan is a great example for all of his classmates to follow. He is kind,shares whatever he has, and is a hard worker.
· Damonis a hard worker who always turns in quality work. He is happy and kind toothers.
· Luke is always kind and helpful to his classmates and his teachers!
· Allie donated her hair to cancer patients!
· Kyle helped organize an effort toraise funds for people hurt by the tornadoes in Oklahoma.
· Eva organized an effort to raise fundsfor people hurt by the tornadoes in Oklahoma.
· Josh has been kind to classmates and teachers, has done theright thing without being asked, has tried to include everyone, has made gooddecisions, and has led by a good example.
· Lucas has been kind toclassmates and teachers, has done the right thing without being asked, hastried to include everyone, has made good decisions, and has led by a goodexample.
· Cadence has been kind to classmates and teachers, has done the right thingwithout being asked, has tried to include everyone, has made good decisions,and has led by a good example.
· Quin has been kind toclassmates and teachers, has done the right thing without being asked, hastried to include everyone, has made good decisions, and has led by a goodexample.
Ben Myers (5/31/13)
- Ben is putting forth a good effort to meet expectations. He makes appropriate choices and is kind and thoughtful.
Henry Decker (5/31/13)
- Henry is putting forth a good effort to meet expectations. He makes appropriate choices and is kind and thoughtful.
Evan MacLaughlin (5/31/13)
- Evan doesn't seek attention, so sometimes his kindness goes unnoticed, but he is a wonderful, kind, caring boy. Almost every morning, he stands at the door near the ramp, and holds it open for everyone coming in from buses. It doesn't matter whether it is raining or snowing or windy. He gladly stands there greeting everyone on their way into the school.
Zoe Beardsley (5/3/13)
- Zoe has a very positive and happy attitude in the classroom. She is always willing to help her classmates and her teachers. Zoe is also a careful worker who takes pride in her work and wants to do things well!
Brayden Hennard (5/3/13)
- Brayden continually sets a good example for his classmates and puts forth his best effort at all we do in Kindergarten.
Jack Boon (5/3/13)
- Jack always displays a positive attitude. He is always willing to help a friend who needs him and is very considerate of the feelings of others.
Abigail Reitnour (5/3/13)
- Abigail is a wonderful role model for her classmates! She is always kind and helpful to the other children and her teachers.
Reid Cockle (4/15/13)
- Reid is an excellent example of having good character. He is always honest, even when it is not the easy or the popular thing to do. He is also kind to all of his classmates on a daily basis.
Jenna Heaney (4/15/13)
- Jenna exhibits good classroom responsibility by helping to take care of books, push in chairs and clean up after others who have forgotten in the classroom. She also is kind and helpful to others.
Jude Beardsley (4/12/13)
- Jude is always kind and cooperative. He's willing to help out a friend in any way!
Jenna Austin (4/12/13)
- Jenna is a kind friend who is helpful to everyone.
Teah Garrison (4/12/13)
- Teah has been trying very hard to be kind to everyone in her classroom and trying to be helpful.
Emily Reed (4/12/13)
Haley Hall (4/12/13)
- Emily is always kind and tries to make sure that everyone feels included.
Torann Wolfer (4/12/13)
- Haley always does her best in school. She is a very careful worker and takes pride in her work. Haley is also a great friend to all of her classmates.
Elizabeth Daley (3/25/13)
- Torann goes out of her way to keep the classroom neat, orderly, and safe. She is always willing to help out a classmate!
- Lizzy always has a smile on her face and is a good friend to everyone. She's cooperative and tries to do her best in everything.
Ben Beardsley (3/25/13)
- Ben recently went out of his way to help afriend who was having problems in the classroom. He was extremely kind andthoughtful.
Raena Hopkins (3/20/13)
Matt Hatch (3/20/13)
- Reana's ability to be compassionate to others, cheery, and honest also show the characteristics the ‘B’ Pledge encourages.
- Matt's desire to be a helpful classmate, a polite individual, and a hard worker embody the Third Grade B Pledge.
Jackson Cool (3/19/13)
- Jack follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Jack is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Layton Sanasith (3/19/13)
- Layton follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness,and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Layton is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Katelyn Pastorius (3/19/13)
- Katelyn follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness,and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Katelyn is an absolutepleasure to have in class.
Rachel Hatch (3/19/13)
- Rachel follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Rachel is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Kada Frazier (3/19/13)
- Kada follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Kada is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Alexandria Thur (3/19/13)
- Alex follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Alex is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Abby Lewandowski (3/19/13)
- Abby follows directions consistently, performs daily acts of kindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Abby is an absolute pleasure to have in class.
Destiney Stann (3/19/13)
- Destiney follows directions consistently, performs daily acts ofkindness, and is genuinely cooperative and conscientious. Destiney is anabsolute pleasure to have in class.
William Roeske (3/8/13)
· William is a greatrole model for his classmates. He works hard in school and is very dependable.Every day before lining up for busses William helps to pick up the floor andput chairs up. He comments that he does this because it makes the custodians’job easier. What a great kid!
Nadia Green (3/8/13)
- Nadiais a very sweet girl and is kind to all of her classmates. She is also veryaccepting and respectful to both classmates and teachers.
Oakley Frazier (3/5/13)
· Oakley is always willing to do what is expected of her. She is kindand considerate to others as well as a perfect role model in the classroom.
Ava Sylvester (3/5/13)
· Ava is always looking forthings to do to make the classroom environment happy and comforting. She nevercomes to school without a BIG smile and has something positive to say. She isthe sunshine of the classroom.
Hope Fuller (3/5/13)
· Hope is responsible and is always willing to help others who needassistance. She has a caring qualitythat makes everyone like her.
Nicholas vanLogten (3/5/13)
· Nicholas is always followingschool rules. He has a positive attitude and is kind, patient, and sincere toadults and children. Most of all, he is a genuine friend to all.
Brianna Santiago (3/5/13)
· Brianna appears to be a quietand soft spoken but, when she speaks her words are meaningful and comforting.She has a presence that makes everyone feel at ease. In addition, she is adedicated learner.Kevin Morgan (2/11/13)
· He has been such a great helper in Mrs. Farrington’s classroom this year.He helps collect our writing folders and puts them in a nice pile for her everyday. He also helps to stack the chairs at the end of the day. Kevin works veryhard in school, and is eager to please. Thank you Kevin!
Krystal Maclaughlin (2/11/13)· Krystal has consistently been a good classmate to our new Pre-Kstudent, Lucas. She helps him remember classmates names, offers to be hispartner, shows him where things are in the classroom and helps him rememberclassroom routines. Krystal is friendly and helpful to everyone, but a newstudent especially needs these friendly gestures.
Johnny Shaffner (2/11/13)· Johnny is an all-aroundstudent. He is respectful, kind, and always considerate of others. He is a veryhard worker and is always up to a challenge. He will help others without beingasked or give them a "word of encouragement". He’s a super kiddo.Keep it up Johnny!
Clancey Cockle (2/11/13)
- Clancey is an amazinggirl. She is kind and so considerate to all. She comes to school every day witha smile. She is always eager to learn! Clancey is encouraging to others andalways goes the extra mile. Clancey recently did an extra assignment. She wrotean article for the school newsletter! Look for it next month’s issue! Nice workClancey!
Preslee Miller (2/7/13
- Preslee has been a great friend to others. She jumps at the chance to help in the classroom, and is always kinds to others. She picks pencils up off the floor and pushes in chairs that aren't even at her table without being asked. Nice work Preslee!
Tyler Austin (2/7/13)
Hayden Appell (2/7/13)
- Tyler has been so kind to the students in our classroom. We just got a new student and Tyler has been so helpful. He has done kind things for others!
- Hayden has been working so hard to become a good writer. Mrs. Chaddock is really proud of his efforts!
Olivia Chiu (2/5/13)
- Olivia has been so helpful to others in her class on the computer. She helps her classmates get onto Accelerated Reader and helps them take the AR quizzes after reading the books. She reads the books with other students if they need help, too. The students and Mrs. Walters appreciate her helpful actions and attitude.
Emma Guerra (2/5/13)
· Emma is always a sweetheart to everyone! She's patient with others and willing to do whatever is asked of her. Mrs. Walters’ admires her quality to be a friend to anyone and make that other person feel good.
Eli Hatch (2/5/13)
· Eli has been such a help in cleaning and keeping our classroom tiding without anyone asking. He's a kind, helpful and cooperative boy and his teacher appreciates him a lot.
Selena Leonard (2/5/13)
· Selena is a 3rd grade student who always puts forth her best effort in regards to school work. Her sunny disposition lights up the classroom and rubs off on her peers and teachers. Selena is always eager to help her A.I.S. peers practice math facts and always compliments her friends when they have success.
Skylar Gaddy (2/5/13)
· Skylar is hardworking and responsible. She is very helpful to her classmates and teachers. She is always the first one to help clean up or offer to carry something for someone else. She sets a great example by being kind to others and always trying her best!
Alivia Kiff (2/5/13)
- Alivia is kind to everyone. When someone in the group is having a hard time, she always encourages them and tries to make them feel better. If she doesn't win a game, she is happy for the winner.
Saige Friedl (1/30/13)
Zora Ashton (1/7/13)
- Saige always has a positive attitude in the classroom and is always willing to put others before herself. She also helps keep the classroom neat and picks up a mess even if she is not the one who made it. Saige is very responsible with her homework and class work and always does her best in class.
- Zora is a wonderful role model for her peers in AIS. She is patient, tries hard and helps others if they need help. In addition, Zora consistently stays after once I dismiss the students and helps clean up and put materials back where they belong. I understand that she can be very helpful in other classrooms too.
Mitchell Ward (1/4/13)
- Mitchell is a very responsible student. He is always doing the right thing whether a teacher is looking or not. He sets a great example for other students.
Sophia Pastorius (1/4/13)
- Sophia Pastorius is kind and accepting. She helps other students in the room when they struggle. She is thoughtful to include other students in activities and frequently offers compliments to her classmates.
Sophia Templeton (12/12/12)
- Sophia Templeton always has a positive attitude and always tries her best. She is incredibly kind and thoughtful to her classmates.
Emma Cole (12/12/12)
- Emma is a positive role model and always helping others. I often hear her saying encouraging words to her classmates. She always has a smile on her face.
Jadyn Mucher (12/12/12)
- Jadyn consistently displays unprovoked acts of kindness. She is very kind and patient with ALL of her classmates and always works hard to make the right decisions in school.
Ernie Lipscomb (12/12/12)
- Ernie Lipscomb puts away folders/ games for other children during math center rotation; he pushes in chairs throughout the day; and, he is putting forth consistent effort to make appropriate decisions.
Kylee Ellsworth (12/7/12)
- Kylee is ALWAYS kind to everyone in her classroom. She is a positive role model for both first and second graders in multiage.
- Mercedes always says "thank you" to anyone who does something for her. She thanked Mrs. Mills for coming to help Mrs. Walters' class with Math as Mrs. Mills was leaving the room this week. She said, "Thank you for coming to help us with math." Mercedes is a thoughtful little girl!
Lyndsay Kitchen (12/6/12)
- Lyndsay is a wonderful role model to the other children and consistently goes out of her way to show kindness to others.
Matthew Freeman (12/5/12)
- Matthew has a kind heart and is a good friend to everyone every day.
Garrett vanLogten (11/30/12)
- Garrett walks through the cafeteria every morning and pushes in the chairs after students have left without ever being asked to do it.